Saturday, August 4, 2007

Last of the ATCs


These are the last two of the ATCs I made for a recent swap. I have received all of my swaps back and holy heck do they rock! I think I said wow about 50 times which was how many ATCs I recieved back from the swap! These girls have serious talent, and I am so fortunate to be invited to participate in this swap!

On another note, I was at Archiver's today and while sitting at the table doing a great make and take scrapbook page, met a fellow SCSer and blogger Pegi Taylor. She is so sweet and I was so excited to meet her. I've been a fan of her blog and her adorable dog Willow for a long time! Small world!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I'm guessing you live in MN? Maybe AV or Burnsville or Lakeville? I see that Pegi lives in AV, so I'm deducting you might too! I live in Lakeville! Check out my blog if you have a minute--we MN girls have to stick together!

-Paris Otremba- said...

OMG Tamie - I didn't know you blogged... why didn't ya tell me! I'm so excited cause I LOVE everything you create!!

SMILES
Paris

Melissa said...

So cute!

So Sonya said...

wow these are fantastic!!!

Pegi Taylor said...

Wow . . . these are absolutely darling. Our make and take sure was fun and I was excited to tell Pari that I met you . . . and look here . . . all of us Minnesota girls are right here on your blog . . . Amy, Paris, me, and you. We should all do stamping some time.

Big Hugs

Pegi

Bethany Paull said...

These are too cute. I am so into the colors on the Bella card. I got one of your ATC's in that swap, the pink and green on with the bee. It is SOOooo cute! Thanks for all the work you must have put into it.

Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

ALL of your ATC's are just DARLING!!! Great job you've done! :)

chelemom said...

These are amazing! Love these ATC's to pieces!

thanks for visiting my blog!

Hit Counter