Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's A Good Day


I thought I would quickly make another card using this week's Summer Card Camp colors. This is a super simple card using a cute Unity Itty Bitty stamp set called "It's a Good Day".


I love the bicycle trend that's booming right now and have been collecting some cute stamps! My DH and DS are huge into bike riding. My Son works at a bike shop and both my Son and Husband race their bikes. They are gearing up for a HUGE mountain bike race next month in Leadville, Colorado.


I used PTI kraft cardstock embossed with a Sizzix Winter Set #2 embossing folder, and a little snippet of patterned paper from Crate Paper's Portrait Collection. The ribbon is from SU.

2 comments:

auntpiggy said...

Cute! I just love the trike & what a clever idea for the striped ribbon. I never know what to do with that really wide stuff, but a tab is a perfect way to use it. Thanks for the inspiration.

QueenMarcy said...

I purchased several color cubbies for copic marker storage quite a while ago. A friend loves them, but I cannot see where to order them? Have you discontinued them or is there somewhere to find them? When I pull up Studio 3 Solutions, I get a "Go Daddy" advertisement page.
Thanks.
Marcy
mantle@piedmontcenter.com

thanks for visiting my blog!

Hit Counter