Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Card Camp ~ Week 3 Color Challenge

It's hard to believe that our Summer Card Camp is half over! I'm so glad I signed up for this calss as it's forcing me to use colors and color combos that I wouldn't normally use. I love this weeks colors, they were fun to work with!
For today's card I used some fun dotty paper from PTI Distressed Dots, I just love this paper, mostly because I love all things polka dotty! I paird it up with a paper from a 6x6 pad from My Minds Eye, Stella & Rose Gertie. I also love this paper, so much that I've found it hard to cut into. Anyone else have that issue? LOL! The butterflies were cut with SU's Beautiful Butterflies die, another one of my favorite things!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Pam W Merwin said...

Love how you layered the butterfly! Especially like your punched border. PPs are great!

thanks for visiting my blog!

Hit Counter